If you wish you can print and fax your
order and mail or fax it to us for a different way to
order. As always we appreciate your business.
We also allow hosting orders to be
What contact method do you
Your Full Name
Your E-mail Address
Are you needing a redesign or a new Web site?
Redesign, current site:
New Web site
2) What audience(s) are you targeting? Youths?
Mothers? Businesses? Who will be looking for your
site? Who will become interested if they reach your
3) What is the purpose of your site?
Bring in New Clients/Customers
Educational, Training or Instructional
Extend Marketing Reach
Starting Internet Presence
Other, Please Explain:
1) What is the nature of your business? How long
have you been in business?
2) Do you currently market this
3) Do you have a logo? Do you need a logo? Logo
4) Do you have existing material for your
product/idea in the form of brochures, pamphlets,
CDs, video, flyers, etc? If yes please explain:
1) What is the desired time frame for development of
this Web site? Date of completion? When would you
like development to start?
2) What is your budget?
1) Are you going to be selling services are goods
from your site?
2) If so, how many products?
3) Do your products have attributes? (small, medium,
large - black, yellow, white)
1) Do you want your site optimized for the Search
Engines? If your site isn't optimized and submitted
to directories and search engines, it will not be
found in the search engines.
1) If you need a redesign, let us know EXACTLY what
you do NOT like about your current site and what you
would like to change:
2) Do you have any existing artwork or corporate
color schemes (click
here to see color samples) that you want
incorporated into your site? If so are they in
digital format or will the need to be scanned?
3) If you want pictures, how many will you need?
Will you need us to take digital pictures?
4) Are there any Web sites you'd like us to follow
or any Web sites that you like?
1) Do you intend to maintain the web site yourself?
2) Give us a brief overview of your project to help
us determine how many pages your site will be. As an
example, consider the following outline:
HOME PAGE B. COMPANY PROFILE -Our
Founder -Company History C. OUR
PRODUCTS -Widgets -Gizmos
-Whatzits -Thingamajigs D. ORDER
FORM E. CUSTOMER SERVICE -Request a
replacement -Look up a part number
-Request service F. CONTACT US
-Phone List -E-Mail Form -FAX Info
G. HELPFUL LINKS
In the example above there are 19 pages (7 main
pages with 12 sub pages) for the project. It is very
helpful if you are able to provide an outline
similar to this.
3) Check off pages
you want below:
Home (everyone has at the very least one page)
Catalog of Products
Clients - a list of your clients
Recent Projects Area
Store/Online Shopping/Order Taking
If your project requires any interactivity that will
need a back end database, please describe your needs
specifically as possible below. Examples of database
functionality are log in areas where users can
populate information and record
Explain the type of functionality you'll need. Be as
detailed as possible
Please check a box next to the features/services you
would like to have on your site.
"Buy One Now" Button
Files for Download
Live Web Cast
Password Protected Area
1) Do you have a domain registered? If so, what is
it and how long has it been online?: